- Memorize the most basic words in the English language with the help of pictures
- Independently identify words through drills and worksheet exercises
- Use the vocabulary learned in simple conversational sentences
Level: Pre-Starter to A1
Estimated Time: 36 hours
*Note: This time may change depending on the level of the student and the pace of the class.
Overview of the Course:
This course makes use of colorful flashcards to help children learn the most basic English vocabulary.
Activities you will do in this course include:
- Memorize words with the use of flashcards
- Review words through drills
- Answer worksheets
- Use vocabulary in asking and answering simple questions
Textbook: K Starter Flashcards